Cut short the thread of life...
In terms of emotional and historical impact, the attacks of September 11, 2001, are often compared to Pearl Harbor. But while we're unaware of any Pearl Harbor memorials in Rhode Island, there are several 9-11 memorials. Here is a catalog of the ones we know of.
- Block Island: North Lighthouse
- Cranston: Aqueduct Road
- East Greenwich: Fire Station No. 1
- East Providence: Freedom Green
- Johnston: Memorial Park
- Providence: Rhode Island State House
- Providence: Waterplace Park
- Warwick: Oakland Beach
- Westerly: Ocean House
Are you aware of any other 9-11 memorials in Rhode Island? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.