The Park Cinema opened in 1924. The doorway on the right was the Park Spa. Ladd's Music was a bit further down on the same side. The whole block was rebuilt in 2004-2008, retaining the original cinema facade.
Circa 1995 photo courtesy of Fred Deusch.

Return to Tales of La Principessa

© 1999–2017 Quahog.org (with the exception of elements provided by contributors, as noted).